Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Allisse

I'm going to start this blog off by backposting some work that I've done previously, just to get things going on the right foot. I'll put up portraits I've done of some seniors, some kids, a marriage proposal, a wedding, and maybe some other random shots for fun.

I'm starting with one of the seniors. Allisse had a really long senior photo session, taking tons of pictures, and we both had a lot of fun. (Oh, if you're wondering how exactly to pronounce her name, it's uh-lish-uh--kind of like the word militia. Now you know.)



Allisse was a member of her high school's colorguard and winterguard, and so she wanted lots of pictures in the various uniforms she'd worn throughout the years and with some of her flags (which she's laying on here), rifle, and sabre. I love the expression on her face in this shot, which I captured while we were just chatting.



I think this is my favorite shot from the whole session.



Goofing around. (Her high school's mascots are the Indians, btw, hence the outfit.)



 

I like hand-coloring black and white photos to give them a little something extra sometimes.




No comments:

Post a Comment